Jiang Xiaoxian 姜孝贤
Associate Director, Centre for Legislative Studies
Secretary General, Centre for Social Governance and Soft Law
LL.B., China University of Geosciences，LL.M., J.S.D., Xiamen University
Post-doc, Fudan University
Address: School of Law, Xiamen University, No.422 Siming South Road, Xiamen, Fujian, China
Areas of Expertise:
Legal Philosophy, Legisprudence, Mechanism Design and the Law
Assistant Professor JIANG works in the field of Jurisprudence，Legisprudence, Aristotelian Legal Philosophy, Kantian Legal Philosophy，Habermasian Legal Philosophy, Mechanism Design and the Law, Confucian Jurisprudence, teaching Jurisprudence, Science of Legislation，Law and Economics，Law and Social Norms.
Assistant Professor JIANG is an expert in local lawmaking, and he is the main drafter of several local regulations and rules of Local People's Congresses（of Xiamen City and Fujian Province）.
Jurisprudence, Science of Legislation, Law and Economics
The Concept of Legislation
- How to Construct a Legal Theory，Legal Method and Legal Thinking, 2016.(forthcoming)
- An Analysis of Legislative Methodology, Journal of Xiamen University (Arts & Social Sciences), Issue3, 2016.
- An Analysis of Legisprudence, Law Science (Journal of Northwest Institute University of Politics and Law), Issue 6, 2013.
- Rule of Law as the Golden Mean: Restatement of Aristotelian Conception of Rule of Law, Xiamen University Law Review, Vol. 21, 2013.
- Economic Analysis of Environmental Tort Liability, Research on Economic Law， 10, 2011.
- Economic Model of Legal Liability，Journal of Northwest University (Philosophy and Social Sciences Edition) ，Issue 6, 2010.
- Economic Analysis of Pure Economic Loss, Research on Institutional Economics， 17, 2007.