Chen Xin 陈欣
School of Law, Xiamen University
422 South Siming Road, Xiamen, China, 361005
Aug. 2013-Present Associate Professor in School of Law, Xiamen University
Jan. 2008-Jul. 2013 Assistant Professor in School of Law, Xiamen University
Sep. 2005-Nov. 2007 Postdoctoral research in East China University of Political Science and Law
1st, Jul. 2011-31st, Jul. 2011 Academic Visitor of the Erasmus Mundus Programme in the University College London in London, U.K.
Aug. 2011-Jun. 2012 Academic Visitor of the Freeman Fellows Programme in the University of Illinois at Urbana－Champaign in Illinois, the U.S.A
Sep. 2002-Jun. 2005 Xiamen University, Graduating with a Doctor of Law degree
Sep. 1999-Jun. 2002 Xiamen University, Graduating with a Master of Law degree Sep. 1995-Jun. 1999 Xiamen University, Graduating with a Bachelor of Law degree
Certificate of Lawyer Qualification
International Financial Law, International Trade Law
the world trade relations, the dispute settlement system of WTO and the international financial law
International Economic Law, the International Trade Law and the Financial Law
PUBLICATIONS IN THE PAST SIX YEARS
- A Study on the International Regulation of Financial Derivatives Trading, Peking University Press, 2006.
- A Study on the Administration of Futures Trading Regulations, Peking University Press, 2007.
- Research on the Treaty Interpretation in WTO Dispute Settlement——Judicial Restraint vs. Judicial Activism, Peking University Press, 2010.
- International Supervision Cooperation of the Financial Derivatives Market, Legal Science Monthly, 3, 2006.
- The WTO Dispute Settlement System and Its Impact on WTO System of Agricultural Trade, Contemporary Law Review, 9, 2006.
- Comparison of Legal Interpretation of the International Court of Justice and DSB of the WTO, Justice of China, 4, 2008.
- The Influence of WTO Constitutionalism on the Treaty Interpretation of DSB, Journal of Southwest University of Political Science and Law, 6, 2008.
- A Rethink of the Hedge Funds Regulation System in U.S. after the Sub-prime Mortgage Crisis, Journal of International Economic Law, Vol. 16, No. 1, 2009.
- Problems and Improvement of the Retaliation Mechanism of the WTO-Perspectives of Developing Countries, Journal of International Economic Law, Vol. 19, No. 3, 2012.